The Amazon Marketplace Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Marketplace Manager in the growth of the agency's customers on the Amazon channel, growing into multiple marketplace channels. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the early growth stage of this business unit as well as the agency as a whole. In this role, you will have a significant impact on customers' Amazon programs as well as working within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. You will need to be both strategic and operational as this is a hands-on role ensuring we build a best-in-class Amazon and marketplace offering.
● Support Amazon accounts to include: setting up accounts, operating terms, product listings and their optimization
● Optimize Amazon listings/pages to improve consumer engagement, organic search performance & sales (A+ content development)
● Drive traffic and execute Amazon AMS/AMG campaigns, lightning deals, and Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) to increase revenue
● Interact with Consumers via response to Q&A and well as review feedback to drive engagement and goodwill
● Support the brand expansions to additional marketplaces domestically and internationally
● Work with internal digital marketing team to execute promotion plans to drive growth
● Contribute to the agency's marketplace program's systems, tools and processes
● Support ongoing sales and marketing reporting
● Work with the customer's internal Operations team to ensure the accuracy and integrity of inventory
● 1+ year of experience in successfully managing components of Amazon marketplace programs
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or comparable work experience.
● Proven knowledge of requirements, restrictions and best practices for selling on Amazon
● Knowledge and experience with Amazon SFP, FBA, Sponsored Products, AMS, Promotions, etc
● Results-driven and able to work with cross-functional teams to achieve sales goals
● Passion to work in a high growth environment where you will be constantly optimizing processes and tools
● Strategic thinking with action-driven mindset towards results
● Excellent communicator, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
● Strong organizational and planning skills
● Proficient in MS Office and/or Google Suite (particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Sheets, Slides)
Your application was submitted successfully.