The Amazon Marketplace Specialist will be responsible for managing the accounts and marketing of the agency's customers on the Amazon channel, growing into multiple marketplace channels. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the early growth stage of this business unit as well as the agency as a whole. In this role, you will have a significant impact on customers' Amazon programs as well as working within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. You will need to be both strategic and operational as this is a hands-on role ensuring we build a best-in-class Amazon and marketplace offering.
● Manage Amazon accounts to include: setting up accounts, operating terms, product listings and their optimization
● Create and implement Amazon Marketing Plans leveraging the expertise from e-commerce and digital marketing staff at the agency
● Optimize Amazon listings/pages to improve consumer engagement, organic search performance & sales (A+ content development)
● Drive traffic and execute Amazon AMS/AMG campaigns, lightning deals, and Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) to increase revenue.
● Interact with Consumers via response to Q&A and well as review feedback to drive engagement and goodwill
● Manage & optimize Amazon email marketing programs across customers to solicit positive reviews and additional purchases that are in line with the Amazon TOS
● Strategically plan and drive brand expansions to additional marketplaces domestically and internationally
● Support launching additional 3rd party marketplace businesses
● Work with internal digital marketing team to create and execute promotion plans to drive growth
● Drive the agency's marketplace program's necessary systems and processes
● Forecast, plan and optimize marketing budgets across the agency's marketplace customers
● Provide ongoing sales and marketing reporting to provide customer with insights and recommendations to drive growth
● Work with the customer's internal Operations team to ensure the accuracy and integrity of inventory
● Participate in account relationships and negotiations with marketplace partners
● 1+ year of experience in successfully managing Amazon marketplace programs.
● Experience managing third-party eCommerce marketplaces for consumer brands
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or comparable work experience.
● Proven knowledge of requirements, restrictions and best practices for selling on Amazon & other marketplaces.
● Knowledge and experience with Amazon SFP, FBA, Sponsored Products, AMS, Promotions, etc
● Have a data-driven approach to proactively analyze data, find insights, make decisions and execute goals
● Results-driven and able to work with cross-functional teams to achieve sales goals
● Passion to work in an entrepreneurial and high growth environment
● Experience with e-commerce platforms like Shopify and Magento are a plus
● Strategic thinking with action-driven mindset towards results
● Excellent communicator, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
● Strong organizational and planning skills
● Proficient in MS Office and/or Google Suite (particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Sheets, Slides)